Thursday, October 11, 2007

#11 LibraryThing

Cyber cataloguing! LibraryThing is an interesting thing.
I enjoyed having to think about my favourite books - why they were my favourites and the memories they evoke. What time of my life was itwhen I first read them?
Like many of the new areas we have ventured into during this journey, I feel that LibraryThing would be a very obsessive and time consuming pastime, if I let it be.
I liked the tab that took me to "things you can do". Again - where do these people get the time for all of this???
... and sorry, make a photomosaic of my favourite books for my phone???
What - advertise the fact even more that I am a book nerd? I don't think so.

But overall, another pleasant surprise, as to what's on offer out there and I will add to my list and explore more, when I have time.

No comments: